วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Energizer NH15BP-4 Rechargeable AA Battery 4 Pack

Best Energizer NH15BP-4 Rechargeable AA Battery 4 Pack and Read Consumer Reviews


Energizer NH15BP-4 Rechargeable  AA Battery 4 PackEnergizer Rechargeable batteries are great for use in your household devices, such as digital cameras, toys, remote controls, flashlights, and portable audio players. The Energizer Rechargeable AA battery continues to last 4x longer in digital cameras, hold its charge up to six full months, and now can be charged up to 150 more times


                  "I bought a bunch of Energizer's AA ACCU NiMH rechargeable batteries to power a halogen bicycle light and LEGO Mindstorms robots. Their performance has exceeded my expectations.


The bicycle light seems as bright as it ever was with alkaline batteries, affording good visibility during night time cycling. And stopping play---er, experimentation---with the LEGO robots for recharging has yet to be a problem.


However, I do have to issue this warning: these batteries are slightly fatter than standard AA batteries. I tried using them in a Mini Mag Light. After I got one battery in the light's barrel, I realized---too late---that I'd never get the batteries back out. I ended up destroying the Mini Mag Light in order to retrieve the batteries.


If your application is cramped for space, beware! If they do fit, expect good energy for a good long time. "


Price: $11.01 ($2.75 / battery)


Energizer NH15BP-4 Rechargeable  AA Battery 4 Pack

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น