วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Energizer E90BP-2 N Batteries (2-Pack)

Best Energizer E90BP-2 N Batteries (2-Pack) and Read Consumer Reviews


Energizer E90BP-2 N Batteries (2-Pack)Energizer Alkaline batteries.


This review is from: Energizer E92BP-4 AAA Batteries (4-Pack) (Electronics)

I've done my own un-official testing of Energizer Vs. Duracel on MANY occassions; keeping track of the amount of play-time I could get out of each, while using them in portable Tape Players and C.D. Players over a period of approximately 10 Years. Without question, Energizer wins ........................ PLUS, THE LIL' BUNNY'S JUST PLAIN CUTE! (***My only complaint: I wish they'd make up their minds and CONSISTENTLY put the Testers on ALL of their Battery Sizes!).


Price: $3.45 ($2.16 / oz)


Energizer E90BP-2 N Batteries (2-Pack)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น